Items that are hard to find are good for eBay:
- Musical Instruments
- Vintage Toys
- Sporting Good Items, such as Baseball Gloves, Bats, etc.
- Vintage Cameras
- Zippo Lighters
- Silverware (Real Silver)
- SmartPhones, such as Droid or iPhone. Even cracked phones can sell.
- If Not Sure, Send Me an Email in the Form Below
Items that are difficult to sell on eBay:
- Fine China and Dinnerware
- Designer Clothes Unless Tags/Receipts are Present
What should be donated or sold in a garage sale?
- Most Clothing Items
- Most Franklin and Danbury Mint Items
Items that should be disposed in a legal and ethical manner:
- Medical Equipment
- Baby Stuff
When to Sell an Item:
- If there is sentimental value, now is NOT the time to sell. If you are detached from the item, then it is easier to part with.
- If the item is simply regarded as clutter or overhead selling on eBay is a good idea.
- Selling on eBay depends on market conditions. If an exact price has to be achieved, an auction is not desirable. This is true with any auction.